Friday, August 21, 2015

Remote control drone with camera on the Lebanese sky

Some photographers have wondered if they are allowed to use remote control drone with camera (bestremotecontroldrone.com - visit this site to see what is a remote control drone) in Lebanon. I will tell you my own experience when I travelled in this country.

In 2014, I bought a very expensive photographic equipment and I intended to bring it to Lebanon. It's a remote control drone with camera, a specialized equipment that can fly up to the sky to take photos of fabulous landscapes. It can take not only pictures but also HD videos. My remote control drone with camera can fly up to 300 meters far and go 500ft high.

 remote control drone with camera flying on the sky
A remote control drone with camera on the sky

As we both know in Lebanon people might get trouble with the local police or the army because Lebanese army has their own rules of security issues. Some friends of mine told me that "Don't worry about it, if you don't take photos of thing belong to military, you will be allowed to use this device". However, I still worried so I did a research on the internet and found out the related information.
For tourists want to visit the archaeological and tourist attractions under the control and supervision of the UNIF (United Nations Interim Forces) in Lebanon, they need a permission paper from the local army barracks in Sidon. Please note that it must be a written permission granted on the day you visit the region and you should show your passport and explain the reason for the tour. You had better not to use the remote control drone in the South of the Litani river and bordering.

After considering all the stuff, I decided to take the remote control drone to Lebanon with me then applied for a permission and I did make sure that I would not reach the South of the Litani river. I really hope that my story can help your journey with the control drone safe and joyful.

1 comment:

  1. Who can recommend to me the best product among those in the list on this site? Best Handheld Vacuum Cleaners!

    ReplyDelete